Get your caffeine fix in frozen form with this cappuccino popsicle!
Yield: 8 popsicles
- 1 cup water
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 2 tbsp instant espresso
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Bring 1 cup of water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan, cooking until sugar dissolves. Cool for a few minutes and then stir in the corn syrup.
- Reserve ¼ cup of this sugar syrup and set aside. Mix the remaining sugar syrup with the espresso powder while it is still warm. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine the almond milk with the reserved ¼ cup of sugar syrup. Whisk the cinnamon into the milk mixture.
- Divide the milk mixture among 8 ice pop molds. Divide the espresso mixture evenly among them. Cover and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 6 hours or until frozen.